week 5 my own choice

Hi its hmsnicolas, and today I will talk about my basketball career.

My basketball career has been going well. Someone on our team called Josh hurt himself. He is out for the season and that meant I was going to be the leader. I was nervous at first, but I thought was going to be okay.

Well, I was wrong. We are doing bad, but we have good potential. We win games when we give it our all, but sometimes we get intimidated by our appetites. until on Saturday when we beat a good team 30 to 35.I had 18 points that game!

Well, I hope We can win more games and be a better team. Then when Josh comes back he will be proud of us. I also hope that he makes a good recovery and can come back in 2 weeks. The End.

3 Responses

1. hmskeldon says:

hi hmsnicolas its hmskeldon your post is really good. Hope you win your next games

Hmskeldon

2. hmsjustin says:

Dear Nikko,
    Hi, Nikko I like this post and hope your teammate feels better soon and I wish him a fast and good recovery. I also very personally think that you are very good in basketball and respect you in a lot of basketball terms. Anyways good luck with your games and play hard!
    Thanks,
    HmsJustin

3. hmsbraeden says:

Hello Hmsnicolas,
    This is Hmsbraeden and here to comment on your post. I really feel sorry for Josh and hope he comes back. Bright side is that you guys still have a lot of potential without him. I know Basketball is a hard sport, some people only make 2 points a game but you guys have to dig deep and win it for Josh. Anyways play hard and stay safe.

~Hmsbraeden