week 7 summarize what I did

Hi its hmsnicolas, and today I will summarize what I did for week 7.

The activities I did were commenting activity 1, visiting activity 1, and Writing post activity 2. I Did these activities because they were the most basic ones. So I would highly recommend you to do the stuff that I did. So if you do not have enough time to do this work, the stuff that I did took me about 20 minutes to do. Again you might work slower so, it might take you longer.

So I visited 3 blogs and 3 posts so I will show you all of them. The first one is my favorite. Its called  Hollis’s Blog. Then my next is Rose’s blog.Then my last is Arabella’s blog. I chose these because their posts were creative and funny. Most of all They had good detail too.

If you want to check out my comments on them here is the link.

Last I will talk about what i enjoyed in week 7. I enjoyed That I got to see other peoples posts and how they had detail and feeling to there post. I like how they actually wanted to help people who were in need of help. What i did not enjoy was that some people had little to write , and by that i could not comment because they did not even care. Overall I hope we can do this again.

From, Hmsnicolas