Week #10 Final post of the year

Hi guys its hmsnicolas, and today it’s my final post of the year for student blogging challenge. I hope you will enjoy how I reflect my year.

For edublogs, I participated in 9 out of the 10 weeks where we had to do the student blogging challenge. I did 9 blogs this year and hope to do more next year. I got 4 comments this year and I hope to achieve many more because only 4 is pretty sad. I liked week 4 the most because when I asked 8 questions for my viewers, I think I really connected to them in a good way showing that I just do not do edublogs for homework But, do it for my viewers. I used no web tools for my blog because I thought it was too hard, but I promise to do it next year.

For the sad news, I will take a break from edublogs. I want to do this because the holidays are coming and I want to bond with my family like many others. But, I will start posting again in early to mid-January. I will also promise you guys 2 posts per week so you guys will not have to wait so long for me to post again. I hope you guys enjoy your holidays too!

For part 2 of this activity, My aunty will audit my blog to see if its good or not.

My auntie’s first thoughts to my blog were that it was creative. She told me that it was good for a 13-year-old,but she said that i needed to fix some Grammar mistakes. Overall though, she said its an A- blog which was good for me,vut i must always strive for an A+. What captured her attention was my catchy tittles. She said it was very imaginative and creative for such good tittles. Then, what distracted her was that my spelling mistakes were hurendous. So i should better look for thoose spelling mistakes to get a 100% on my blogs. She told me that all i have to do fix my spelling and grammers mistakes and that would put my grade up more.

Till the next time, we meet, bye!!!

From google.