My headband addiction

Hi, guys, it hmsnicolas and today I will be talking about my headband addiction. I hope you enjoy!

In 2018, September 3, I started wearing headbands. I wanted to wear it because I heard they were popular and they were back in fashion. I knew this because in August of 2018, they said the headbands are back on a news article. They said popular people like Beyonce and JZ were wearing them. So, Science they were popular I wanted to try them out.

My first headband was a blue plain headband. I liked it a lot and always kept it on my head. Somehow, it stretched and was too big to fit on me. So, I got a new headband and this one was a Dragon ball Z headband. I loved that one the most. More and More the days passed and I got so many headbands that I lost some of them because I could not keep track of them.

This addiction got out of hand, so I just stopped buying new headbands and I thought it would solve the problem. Then, sadly I lost 6 of my headbands in one month. Those 6 headbands cost 100$ all together and my parents were mad. So, now I just have 2 left. My Dragon ball Z headband and my Blue headband. Plus, My addiction to headbands is gone anyways. I maybe think its time to stop wearing these because I had a good run with them. Also, they cost a lot of money to buy them

Till I see you again. Bye!!!

I took this picture