Old fashion songs

Hi, guys its hmsnicolas and today I will talk about old fashion songs. These songs are based on the 1900s to the 1990s. I will not be adding 2000s because those songs are a little bit recently. And, this is just my opinion on what songs I liked in this century. So, I am sorry if I missed your favorite songs in the 1900s through 1990s. Well, I hope you enjoy.

My favorite songs in the 1900s start with scoot Joplin The Entertainer. This is a song with no lyrics so this could bore you out but, this song sounds pretty cool so I recommend it to you. Then My other favorite songs are with the bands: Queen, AC/DC, Kiss, Electric light orchestra and so on. Look at these bands songs because all of their songs were hits that have a catchy tune to it. So, please if you have the time, listen to the old fashion songs.

Last, I want to tell you the importance of this century because it shaped America and their songs. The best decade of music was the 1980s because they showed what America can be as a country. We sang memorable songs in this era like Girls just want to have fun and just beat it and so on. These popular songs made people love music in an exotic way that was like no other. So please, listen to the 1900s songs so you can see how good music was back then.

welp, bye!!!

This shows a grand goodbye.